Linda Toth CCEP
Executive Compliance and Ethics Coordinator
Linda Toth coordinates NAFA’s Compliance and Ethics services. In this role, she advises clients and manages our client service teams providing compliance & ethics program development, training, and monitoring; whistleblower communication program management and testing; policy design and administration; and corporate communication planning, development, and training. Linda has decades of experience developing and managing global compliance and ethics programs. In those roles she was responsible for compliance and ethics capabilities that supported both business development and risk management, protected the company’s employees, assets and reputational interests, and fostered a climate of self-governance.Using collaborative change management for creating new, improved, or expanded business capabilities, Linda has a proven record of success in driving outcomes in a variety of functions, with diverse global and industry experience in compliance and ethics, corporate communications, process improvement, and information technology. Linda is innovative and resourceful, able to effectively create, integrate and improve business processes and operations.
Credentials & Affiliations
- Certified Compliance and Ethics Professional (CCEP) – Compliance Certification Board (CCB)
- COSO Enterprise Risk Management Certificate – Institute of Internal Auditors (IIA)
- Six Sigma Black Belt Certification – American Society for Quality (ASQ)
Select Professional Experience
Linda has a wide breadth of executive-level experience ranging from global compliance and ethics to communications at Fortune 500 companies. A small sample of her accomplishments include:
- Designed and constructed the first holistic company-wide compliance program for a multi-billion dollar global company including multi-year strategy, communications, multi-media training, investigations, policy management, risk assessment, program measures and continuous improvement. Established alliances with top management, creating alignment with new program and direction in nine months.
- Facilitated internal compliance council of C-level executives, presented program strategy and regular updates to Board of Directors.
- Created compliance councils of most senior business leaders in global regions to raise awareness and drive compliance activities at the local level.
- Developed enterprise-wide Code of Business Conduct. Created and deployed Code training for all employees. Achieved 98% employee awareness of code and 97% training completion within one year.
- Produced hundreds of policies and procedures to facilitate regulatory compliance.
- Improved integrity line and due diligence services reducing costs by over 10% while cutting investigation backlog by 50% and cutting due diligence turnaround time by 30%.
- Created new, engaging on-line and in-person compliance training materials, communications, events, intranet site, and modern, world-class Code of Business Conduct to improve information, employee engagement, and positive perception of compliance. Increased communications reach and frequency to better than industry benchmark. Trained global office and production employees on new Code within two years.
Linda has also been a guest speaker on compliance and ethics topics at industry conferences and higher education institutions.
Linda is an active volunteer. She is a mentor for the Lancaster-Lebanon (PA) chapter of SCORE, the nation’s largest network of volunteer experts who mentor small business owners, entrepreneurs and non-profit organizations to develop and realize their goals. Linda is also a former member of the United Way Capitol Region (PA) Board and Community Impact Committee member where she assisted in the development and implementation of a new strategic plan, and a former board member of the Armstrong Foundation.