Myron Stoner CPA
Senior Consultant – Not-For-Profit Accounting, Data Analytics & Internal Audit
Myron has over 40 years of experience in accounting, auditing, not-for-profit management, and taxation. During this time, his roles have included: auditor, accountant, internal control specialist, operational analyst, and director of finance. Myron’s breadth of experience makes him an asset to any team. During engagements, he provides experience and perspective from different industries and positions helping to find the right solution.
- Shippensburg University – Shippensburg – Bachelor of Science in Business Administration – Accounting – May 1981
Credentials & Affiliations
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) – Pennsylvania Institute of Certified Public Accountants (PICPA) – Virginia Society of Certified Public Accountants (VSCPA)
Select professional Experience
Myron has diverse experience in accounting, auditing and risk carrying through to each stage of his career.
- Performed internal audits at a multimillion-dollar food manufacturer
- Performed management and accounting roles for a national not-for-profit agency
- Served as the director of finance for a $12 million not-for-profit agency for 16 years
- Interacted and worked with governmental agencies to facilitate the operation and growth of not-for-profit organizations
- Prepared personal and business tax returns for clients of all sizes
- Consulted with and prepared taxes for special and niche not-for-profit organizations
Myron has spent decades supporting not-for-profit organizations in various roles which has made him a go-to subject matter expert. Myron also frequently leverages his skills and knowledge to support for-profit clients. Myron also possesses skills in the areas of data analytics, internal audit, and risk management.